The AOL Desktop Icon is a staple of the internet era, and many companies even have similar icons on their website. However, now that there are so many websites available you may be asking how to get this icon onto your desktop again. Here’s one way to do it:
The “aol desktop icon download” is a tool that allows users to get an AOL icon on their desktop. The tool was developed by the company and can be downloaded from their website.
Drag and Drop
- Navigate to the AOL Desktop Gold Application.
- You can do so by either searching the same in the start menu or even by browsing in programs.
- Left click on the AOL Gold folder, then hold the button and drag it to the desktop.
- You would then have the AOL Desktop Gold App icon on your Desktop.
Also asked, where did my AOL icon go?
Open “my computer” ( windows 7,10 or 8), Go to C drive, Go to programs and files, Now search and locate the AOL desktop folder. Once inside the folder search and locate the AOL desktop gold icon. Right click on the icon.
Subsequently, question is, how do I add AOL to my toolbar? 2. Right-click the toolbar icon you’d like to edit | Click Edit. 3. Search for or select an icon. Add, rename, and change your toolbar icons in AOL Desktop Gold
- Sign in to AOL Desktop Gold.
- Click the Add a Favorite icon .
- Left-click a product or service | Click Add to Toolbar.
Subsequently, question is, how do I create a desktop shortcut for email?
Create a Windows e-mail shortcut
- Right-click an empty space on your desktop or taskbar, and select New, then Shortcut.
- For the location or path to the shortcut, enter mailto:[email protected], where “[email protected]” is replaced with the e-mail address of your recipient.
- Click Next, then type the name of the Shortcut. Then, click Finish.
How do I restore AOL?
Restore deleted or missing contacts in AOL Mail
- Click Contacts from the left panel in AOL Mail.
- Click More | Restore.
- Select a date to restore your contacts to from the drop-down menu.
- Click Restore.
Related Question Answers
How do I create a shortcut for AOL Mail?
From the Taskbar
- You should click on the small triangle which is given on the right corner of the taskbar, which can be found placed before the clock.
- This is a symbol for the Hidden icons.
- Further right click on AOL Desktop Gold.
- From the dropdown menu choose the option of ‘Create Shortcut’
What is AOL Desktop gold?
AOL Desktop Gold is the easy to use, all-in-one desktop you know and love with mail, browsing, search, content and now includes: Premium security features to help prevent your AOL account from being compromised and hacked.
How do I install AOL gold desktop?
Install Desktop Gold
- Open the File Explorer icon. on your desktop taskbar.
- Click the Downloads folder.
- Double click the Install_AOL_Desktop icon .
- Click Run.
- Click Install Now.
Is there a Gmail desktop app?
Gmail is Webmail. The Android and iOS Gmail apps are somewhat like highly customized email clients. They exist for a variety of reasons having to do with the OS’s, the mobile/small form factor, and the lack of a reliable connection. On desktop, none of those issues typically arise.
How do I put icon on desktop?
To create a desktop icon or shortcut, do the following:
- Browse to the file on your hard disk for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Right-click the file for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Select Create Shortcut from the menu.
- Drag the shortcut to the desktop or any other folder.
- Rename the shortcut.
How do I set up AOL Mail on Windows 10?
Access an AOL Email Account With Windows 10 Mail
Select Accounts > Add Accounts. The Choose an Account box pops up. Select Other account from the list of options. Type your AOL Mail email address into the first field and then fill out the rest of the page with your name and the password for the account.
Is there an AOL app for Windows 10?
Learn how to find AOL apps and pin sites or apps to your Windows 10 start menu. View or select the available AOL apps. Click Install from the App page. Once the app is installed,click Open to view that app on your desktop.