The stand on your Acer monitor is not staying upright. Unfortunately, this problem can’t be fixed by you and it’s caused by a faulty component.
If the stand does not stay in place for five seconds after turning on your computer or TV, then contact Acer for assistance.
The “acer monitor base stand” is a problem that has been present for a while. Acer released a fix to the issue, which can be found on their support website.
- Step 1 Stand. Lay the monitor on a flat surfaceso that the back is facing up.
- Grab the hinge cover with both hands on either side of thestand. Squeeze inwards with your thumbs and fingersand lift up to remove the hinge cover.
- Remove the four 12.1 mm Phillips #2 screws that hold thestand to the monitor.
Consequently, how do you take apart a monitor?
Take apart an LCD monitor
- Place your LCD monitor display side down. Remove any screws yousee on the back of the monitor and near the monitor’s stand.
- Insert the head of a flat head screw driver between the twohalves of the monitor, the front and back.
Beside above, how do I take apart my Acer monitor? Unscrew the nine screws that hold the back cover andfront bezel together. Insert the tip of the flat blade screwdriverbetween the back cover and front bezel and gently pry themapart. Gently work your way around the edges of themonitor, loosening as you go.
Thereof, how do you remove a monitor stand?
While pushing the locking clips upward, detachthe stand base from the stand arm. Insert a pointedobject such as a screwdriver to the hole above the monitor standarm, and then push the screwdriver against the release buttoninside the hole. Then pull the monitor stand backward awayfrom the monitor.
What is inside a monitor?
Most of us spend a lot of time in front of ourmonitors, Let us know what is inside acomputer monitor. Monitors are also called as CathodeRay Tube (CRT) terminals, or Visual Display Unit. The Cathode RayTube (CRT) terminal or CRT monitors consists of an importantcomponent called picture tube or CRT.
Related Question Answers
How do I unlock my Dell monitor stand?
To unlock the monitor, press thelockdown/release button, which is on the back of the adjustablestand, while simultaneously pushing slightly down on themonitor. This will release the Dell monitor frombeing locked down.
How do I remove the base from my Acer monitor?
- Step 1 Stand. Lay the monitor on a flat surface so that theback is facing up.
- Grab the hinge cover with both hands on either side of thestand. Squeeze inwards with your thumbs and fingers and lift up toremove the hinge cover.
- Remove the four 12.1 mm Phillips #2 screws that hold the standto the monitor.
How do I adjust the stand on my Dell monitor?
Instructions for Stand and Height Adjustments with FlatPanel Monitors
- While holding the screen down, push the stand lock/releasebutton on the back side of the stand. ( Figure 1) Ensure that youpush the screen straight down to make any adjustments.
- Adjust the height of the stand to the position you want.
How do you take the stand off an LG TV?
Lay the LG LCD TV face down on the towel, whichwill protect the screen from being damaged. Use the Phillipsscrewdriver to remove the four bolts that hold the base inplace. The bolts are located in the center of the TV near thebottom. Slide the stand out from the bottom of theTV.
How do I take the stand off my LG TV?
When removing the stand on the LG TV, lay the TV face downon a cushioned table or flat surface, to prevent damage to thescreen.
- Remove the four M4 x 20 screws from the stand, and then removethe stand from the TV.
- Retain the screws in a safe place for later use.
Leave a Reply