With your new ZTE Hathaway, you’ll have a great time streaming music and playing games online. But when it comes to internet access, the sky is the limit! To change your wifi password in Hindi
WIFI password is a security feature that protects your network from unwanted access. If you’re having trouble changing it, try these steps:
1) Click on the WPS button on your router to turn on WPS.
2) Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
3) Release the reset button and wait for 30 seconds.
4) Wait until the router reboots and re-enter your password.
In the address box, type http://setup.zte, then hit Enter on your keyboard. Click Login after entering the password (the default is admin). Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Select Wi-Fi Settings from the drop-down menu.
How can I reset the password on my ZTE wireless router, as well?
To begin, open your preferred browser, then type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar.
- You will now be sent to the login screen, where you may input the default username and password, which are admin and admin.
- Change the default Login and Password for ZTE ZXHN H108N or reset it if you don’t remember.
Also, what is the ZTE pocket WiFi’s default password? Open a browser and go to http://192.168.0.1 to access the web administration page. The default password is “admin.”
How can I reset my ZTE WiFi in this case?
Internet Access through Wi-Fi
- Locate the Reset button hole on the back of your smartphone. Between the WPS and WLAN buttons is where you’ll find it.
- Press and hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds using a thin instrument like a toothpick or a pin.
- Press and hold the reset button.
- Your device will resume on its own.
What is the procedure for resetting my ZTE password?
Hardware keys for master reset
- Data should be backed up on the internal memory.
- Turn the gadget off.
- Hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together until the ZTElogo screen shows, then let go.
- To highlight erase data/factoryreset, use the Volume down button.
- To choose, press the Power button.
Answers to Related Questions
On Android, how can I view my WiFi password?
Navigate to System->etc->WiFi and openwpa_supplicant.conf file. If the file manager app asks you how toopen the selected configuration file, select the built-in HTML orthe text file viewer. Once you open the file, you will be able toview all the passwords of the connected WiFi networks usingyour Android phone.
What is the ZTE router’s username and password?
All ZTE models’ factory default settings
|IP (Internet Protocol) Address||192.168.0.1|
What is the ZTE router’s default password?
The majority of Routers from ZTE come with a login of -, a password of -, and a default IP address of 192.168.0.1 as defaults. When changing any settings on the ZTErouter’s web interface, these ZTEcredentials are required.
How can I figure out what my router’s username and password are?
Look in the router’s handbook to get the default username and password. If you’ve misplaced your router’s manual, you can usually retrieve it by searching Google for your router’s model number and “manual.” Alternatively, look for your router’s model and “defaultpassword” in a search engine.
What is the procedure for logging into my ZTE router?
Navigate to 192.168.0.1 in your web browser.
In the address area of your browser, input the IPaddress of your router. 192.168.0.1 is the most frequent IP address for ZTErouters. If that IP address does not work, you may look up your model in the default ZTE IP address list.
What is the procedure for resetting the router?
Restarting a Router and Modem
- Remove the router and modem from the network.
- Allow at least 30 seconds to pass.
- Connect the modem.
- Allow at least 60 seconds to pass.
- Connect the router.
- Allow at least 2 minutes to pass.
- Check to see whether the issue has gone away once the router and modem have been restarted.
What is the procedure for logging into my ZTE modem?
In the address box, type http://setup.zte, then hit Enter on your keyboard. Click Login after entering the password (the default isadmin).
What is the procedure for resetting my tiny wireless router?
Release the reset button, then push and hold it again until the Mini Router’s WPS light momentarily flashes (about eight to ten seconds). 3. Unplug the MiniRouter, wait five seconds, and then plug it back in.
What is the difference between a ZTE router and a ZTE modem?
Routers from ZTE
A router is a network equipment that connects all of the devices on your home network to your Internet Service Provider, or ISP.
How can I change the password on my MiFi?
How to Factory Reset Huawei Value MiFi
- Turn on your smartphone’s Wi-Fi.
- Remove the battery cover from your Mobile Wi-Fi. The Resetbutton is located next to the power key:
- Press and hold the Reset button for five seconds with a pin.
- The Mobile Wi-Fi will resume on its own. The default settings for your computer have now been restored.
How can I change the password on my Huawei WiFi?
The pre-shared key has been updated successfully.
- To begin, To begin, open a web browser.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.1, then hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Please enter your password. Admin is the default password.
- Click the OK button.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose WLAN.
- Go to WLAN Settings and choose it.
- Scroll to WPA pre-shared key and highlight it.
How can I connect my Huawei phone to the internet?
Getting your Huawei E5573 ready for the first time
- Activate your gadget.
- Connect to may be found in the Start menu.
- Select Wireless Network Connection from the list of options.
- Choose your device’s name (SSID) from the drop-down menu.
- Click Connect after selecting your Wi-Fi network.
- When prompted, enter your password.
How can I change the name and password for my TP-LINK WiFi?
- Ascertain that your machine is linked to the Internet.
- To begin, To begin, open a web browser.
- In the address bar of your browser, type 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the username and password for the router.
- Then choose Wireless.
- Select Wireless Security from the menu.
- Check the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK box as you go down.
- Replace the old password with a new one.
On my iPhone, how can I update the WiFi password?
Updating Your Apple iOS Device’s Wi-Fi Password
- Wait until you’re prompted for your password by your device. Then hit Join after entering your new password.
- Select the Settings option.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi should be turned off.
- Restart the Wi-Fi connection.
- You should be asked to enter your new password at this point.
- With your new password, you’re officially connected to eduroam!
What’s the best way to figure out my WiFi IP address?
How can I discover the IP address of my router?
- Select Command Prompt from the Start menu after typing CMD in the search box.
- Type ipconfig and click enter in the new window that appears.
- Next to Default Gateway, you’ll find the IP address (in theexample below, the IP address is: 192.168.0.1).
What is the procedure for changing my 192.168.1.1 password?
Step 1: Connet one of the Router with PC usingLAN cable and then go to https://192.168.0.1 orwww.192.168.1.1 address > Enter username andpassword > Access Admin page. Step 2: Go to Network orLAN Setup and change the IP address to 192.168.2.1and save.
What is Smartbro’s login and password?
To begin, open your browser. Press the Enter key after typing the IP address from the product documentation (for example, 192.168.1.1). Fill in the password (default password: smartbro ) Login by clicking the Login button.
Resetting the “ZTE router” is a simple process that can be done in just a few minutes. The steps are as follows: Reference: reset zte router.