If you are a personal injury attorney, you might want to find out how to get more leads. This will help you to get the clients that you need. There are ways to get leads that you might not have thought about.
There are people that can help you to find ways to get your new leads. There are 5 best sources for personal injury leads – Chicago SEO scholar that can help you to find them. You can find the best leads if you just look for the right things.
This article will help you to find ways to create new leads. It will help you with some ideas on how to do that. You can also do more research to find the information that you need.
Tips on How to Create New Leads
- Website Optimization – Most people turn to the internet when they are looking for a personal injury lawyer. If you have optimized your website, this will help those people to find you. You can optimize your website by having on-site SEO to make sure that each of your website pages talks to the search engines: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/seo. You can also use content marketing to reach target audiences by creating content they care about.
- Community Involvement – You should also take an interest in the community. You can do this in many ways and get your name out there at the same time. You could sponsor a scholarship for students who write essays on the dangers of drinking and driving. You could also host a driver’s education class that teaches the dangers of inattentive driving. There are ways to get involved; find one and stick with it.
- Short Form Video Series – You could make short videos for social media that tell people what you do. You could also post these videos on your website to get the attention of potential clients. You don’t need to make videos that are twenty minutes or longer; keep them short. They can be under ten minutes long and still do a lot of good.
- Build Relationships with Local Referral Partners – You could build relationships with others who could refer clients to your office. You need to have genuine relationships with these people and not just have them to benefit you. You need to be able to benefit them, as well. Some partners that you could try would be chiropractors and yoga classes. These are places where injured people sometimes go to find relief.
- Ask for Client Reviews – Google reviews and in-house reviews are a great way to ask your former clients to tell you how they felt about your services. Word-of-mouth advertising is the best way to get new clients. Once people see the positive reviews, they will be more likely to call you.
- Host a Live Event – You can host a live event or webinar that focuses on a subject that people ask the most. Some ideas could be things victims should know before filing a car insurance claim or how damages work in wrongful death claims. You could brainstorm some other ideas that are best for your clientele.
- Target Your Followers Again – Some of your followers might have forgotten about you during the recovery time after an accident. You want to retarget these followers so that you can remind them that you are there for them. You can do this by running ads on social media platforms. This will get them thinking about you again, and they could give you a call.
- Collect Data from Your Firm – While you can’t use private information from your clients, there are other data that you could use. When you find relevant information, use this for advertising. You could say things like over 200 cyclists in the area have used our services. You could also say something about how many cases were settled out of court.
- Give Speeches at Your Local Bar Association – The local and state bar associations in your area are always looking for speakers: https://www.americanbar.org/. Offer to give them a talk on something that means a lot to your firm. This could be things such as personal injury and how it affects your life after the accident. You could also promote your appearance at the bar association so that people will see that you are an expert in that area.
- Make Sure That Your Attorney’s are Submitted for Major Awards – There are always awards that you could submit your attorneys for. This could be for the most pro bono cases or national awards for personal injury attorneys. Whatever award it is, there will probably be a lawyer in your office who could qualify for it.
There are many ways to get new leads for your personal injury attorney’s office. Making sure that you are at the top of search engine pages is one great way to do this. You can also hold webinars and workshops around your area to get your name in the public.