This is a question that was submitted by one of our users. We are answering it today in an effort to give the most accurate response possible, but if you have any questions about this topic or anything else related to technology and computing please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The “how to forward a voicemail to another phone” is an easy process that can be done on any device. To do this, you will need the person’s number and their email address. You will then need to locate the message in your inbox, click on it, and click “forward”.
Forwarding a Voicemail to Another Extension’sMailbox
- Access the voicemail button on your phone’s keypad, ordial *86 (if calling from an outside line, dial your phone numberand press the * key).
- Enter your 4-digit passcode, followed by the # key.
- Press 1 to listen to new voicemail messages.
Also to know is, can you forward a voicemail Android?
Forward your voicemail Your forwarded voicemail transcripts willshow up in your email app. On your Android device, open theVoice app . Under Voicemail, turn on Get voicemailvia email.
Furthermore, how do you forward a text message to an email address? Forward text messages to email
- Open the text thread you want to forward.
- Select “Share” (or “Forward”) andselect “Message.”
- Add an email address where you would normally add a phonenumber.
- Tap “Send.”
Similarly, it is asked, can you send a voicemail to someone without calling them?
So now there’s a way to get straight into someone’svoicemail without actually talking to them or havingtheir phone ring. It’s called Slydial. Here’s how itworks: Dial (267)759-3425. At the prompt, dial the personyou want to reach.
How do I share a voicemail on my Samsung?
From the Visual Voicemail inbox, touch and hold amessage. For some Samsung devices, tap the message then tapMenu (located on the left below the display). If your devicedoesn’t have a Forward option, tap Share via (thenselect the sending method).
Related Question Answers
How do I forward a voicemail on T Mobile?
- Press and hold the 1 key or dial 123 on your device dial pad tocall and connect to your voicemail.
- Listen to the message you want to forward.
- Once the message has played, press 6 on your device dial pad tolisten to more options, then press 2 to forward the message.
Can you forward a text message?
1 – Tap and hold the message you’d like toforward, then tap Forward. 2 – Enter therecipient you wish to forward the message to,then send the message. That’s all there is to forwarding anSMS text message to another person, and it really cancome in handy at times.
How do I forward a voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy 8?
Divert calls to voicemail : Samsung Galaxy S8
- Find “Voice call” Press Phone. Press the menu icon. PressSettings. Press More settings. Press Call forwarding.
- Divert calls to voicemail. Press the required divert type. Keyin 111 and press ENABLE.
- Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to thehome screen.
How do I divert my phone messages?
- Open up the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for “sms forwarding” (no quotes)
- Tap on the correct entry for the app.
- Tap Download.
- Tap Accept & download.
How do I forward an entire text conversation on android?
Android: Forward Text Message
- Open the message thread that contains the individual messageyou would like to forward.
- While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message youwish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of thescreen.
- Tap other messages you wish to forward along with thismessage.
- Tap the “Forward” arrow.
How do you send a number to voicemail on iPhone?
How to Send Certain Numbers to Voice MailAutomatically
- Click the phone icon to open the calling menu.
- Click “Contacts.”
- Tap the name of the contact you wish to block.
- Press the “Menu” key and tap “Edit.”
- Tap “Additional info” and check the box labeled “Send straightto voice mail?” Tap “Save.”
How do you skip a voicemail greeting?
One, when you call someone, you can skip theirgreeting. Two, in your outgoing message, you can tell peoplehow to skip the greeting. How to Skip Voicemail Instructions
- For T-Mobile, press the pound button (#)
- For Sprint, press the number one (1)
- For AT&T, press seven (7)
- For Verizon, press the star button (*)
Will slydial show my number?
slydial never blocks your caller ID, soyour telephone number should always appear on theother person’s phone. The number you enter into theslydial app must be the same as your native cellphonenumber.
Is slydial free?
With the basic slydial service, you can call267-SLYDIAL and place unlimited advertising-supported callsthrough the app for free. With a Premium slydialsubscription, you can enjoy rapid connection to voicemail withoutthe ads, as well as expanded features.
How do you leave a voicemail without calling on iPhone?
Simply call 267-SLYDIAL and then entering thenumber of the person whom you want to leave a voicemail. Youcan also dial 267-759-3425 and then enter the recipient’siPhone number just like before. Step 3) Leave yourvoicemail.
How do you check someones voicemail on their phone?
To check voicemail from another phone, youusually need to call your number, press the star orpound key (depending on your carrier), and enter yourpin number.
How do I make calls go straight to voicemail?
- Open your iPhone’s Phone app. Tap the.
- Tap the Keypad tab at the bottom. This will open your phone’skeypad, and allow you to type in a number to call.
- Type *#67# on the keypad.
- Tap the Call button.
- Note down your voicemail number.
- Tap Dismiss.
How do I send a photo from a text message to my email?
Send Photo via Text Message
Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open anexisting message thread. Tap the Camera icon to take apicture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for aphoto to attach. Add text if desired, then tap theMMS button to send your image with your textmessage.
How do you print a text message?
Steps to print text conversations on Android phone viaemail:
- Enter “Messages” App on your phone and open the message thatyou want to print off.
- Click to copy the text conversation.
- Open the email App on your Android phone and tap on”Compose”.