When you order a Smart Prepaid number with us, the number is delivered to your phone. To check if this has been done, enter *#06# into your phone dialer and select “Call”. You should hear 3 consecutive rings followed by ‘This call may be monitored.’
The “what to dial to know your sim number” is a question that people have been asking for years. The “what to dial” can be found in the phone book, or by using your smart prepaid card.
Link your Smart or TNT mobile number to your My Smart account after you’ve checked in. Once connected, go to ‘Your Smart Accounts’ and choose your prepaid number, then go to ‘Phone and SIM’ under ‘Account Services’ on the Menu. Choose ‘Call and Text Card Status,’ input your card number as directed, and then click ‘Check.’
So, how can I find out what my Smart Number is?
Go to Settings > About phone/device > Status. Youmight see the number listed here. If not, tap the SIM statusto open another menu. Scroll down a bit here and you should seeyour number listed in My phonenumber.
What’s more, how can you locate your own phone number? You may be able to locate your phone number in the Settings app on other Android phones, but it isn’t always available. Seek for the option that says “About phone” or “About device,” and then look for “Status.” You should seePhone number in the Status menu.
Also, how can I figure out a SIM card’s phone number?
To check your Idea SIM phone number, enter the following USSD codes:
- *131*1# DIAL DIAL DIAL DIAL DIAL DIAL DIAL DIAL DIAL
- Check your idea number: *789#
- *147*2*3# (SUGGESTED BY USER – please double-check before using)
What exactly is a Smart Number?
Any synthetic unique identifier that transmits extra information about the entityidentified is referred to as a smart number. The smart number is theoretically similar to asuperkey in the relational style of database structure, but it is used to alert end users about account status.
Answers to Related Questions
What is my contact information?
These steps may be used for a variety of variants.
- Open “Settings” from the Home screen.
- Select “About phone” or “About device” from the drop-down menu. The phone number is shown on this screen in certain Android versions. If this is not the case, go on to step 3.
- Choose from “Status” and “Phoneidentity.”
How can I send a text message to a prepaid smart card?
Ticketload / Call and Text Cards
At shops and merchants, you may buy a call and text card (CTC) or a TicketLoad. Scratch away at the card’s protective writing to expose the 14-digit PIN. Dial 1510 and transmit to recharge Smart Prepaid. Dial 1511 and hit send to refresh Talk ‘N Text.
On Android, how can you check your phone number?
- Open the Settings app on your Android device. It’s the gear symbol ( ) that you’re looking for.
- Scroll down to About phone and hit it. It’s part of the “System” category.
- Select Status. Your phone number may be found on this screen under “My phone number.”
- Select SIM Status from the drop-down menu. Your phone number should display under “My phone number” on this page.
Is there a phone number associated with the SIM card?
Your mobile phone number is linked to your SIM card, which is a little microchip installed into your phone to store data and enable it to work. If you want to change your phone number, you may do so by getting a new SIM card.
On my iPhone, where can I get the SIM number?
Beginning with the home screen:
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “General.”
- Select “About.”
- Your SIM card number may be found in the ICCID entry.
How can I tell whether my Airtel phone number is active?
Dial *121# to find out your Airtel phone number. You will be given a phone number. Simply contact customer service and inquire about the activation date; they will respond.
On Samsung, where do you look for your phone number?
On your Samsung Galaxy phone, follow the steps in this wikiHow to discover your personal phone number. Finding Your Phone Number (Part 1)
- Select the Apps option.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- To get to the bottom of the menu, scroll down.
- Select About phone from the drop-down menu.
- Select Status.
- Check the status of your SIM card (if necessary).
How can I find out what my iOS phone number is?
iOS gives you a couple different ways to findyour phone number. One method is to go to Settings >Phone and then look for “My number.” Thiswill give you your country code, area code, and number.Alternately, you can go to the Phone app, tap Contacts, thenscroll all the way to the top.
How can I find out what Etisalat number I have?
To quickly verify your numbers, use these short codes. Dial *123# and follow the onscreen instructions. Simply call *248# to have your phone number displayed. When you dial *135*8# on your Glo-enabled phone, your phone’s number appears on the screen.
How can I locate my Vodafone 2019 SIM phone number?
Go to the phone app on your phone that you use to make calls. On the Vodafone SIM for which you wish to know the mobile number, dial *111*2#. You will get an immediate flash message on your phone screen with your Vodafone mobile number.
What is the 20-digit SIM card number?
Search the Google Play store for “Sim Card.” Ifit’s an iPhone, apparently you can go to Settings > General >About, and the SIM number is listed as the ICCID. Yes, justgo to your settings, then general and then about, then go to ICCID, thats your 20 digit sim card number.
On o2, how can you find out your own phone number?
5) In your phone’s menus, there should be an option to show My phone number.
- On an Android-based phone, you can see if your number is listedin. Settings > About phone > Status > SIM Status > Myphone number >
- If you’re an iPhone owner, navigate to Settings > Phone andMy Number will be the first field on the list:
The “smart sim card” is a prepaid SIM card that can be used to make calls and send texts. You can check your smart number by going to the website of your provider.